We just love our latest tab and phrase stamp in the shop: the Springtime Tabs stamp! Not only does this stamp coordinate with the Everyday Tabs Metal Dies, but it can be used in so many different ways! Let’s take a look at five different ways that our talented team has used this stamp on their projects:
- Create a column of colorful tabs: We love the way that Marsha stamped tabs to coordinate with her flower photos, and created a column of pretty color on the left side of her traveler’s notebook spread to add the date and spring phrases! This simple way to use the Springtime Tabs stamp is perfect for any project!
2. Created a textured, painted background with stamped words: Meghann started creating her background with yellow watercolor paint, then topped the painted background with Springtime Tabs words stamped in yellow and coral to create a subtle, textured background element to add a bit of sunshine to her layout!
3. Create false folio files with patterned paper to make a big impact: This colorful and dimensional page created by Melissa uses 18 different stamped tabs, adhered or stapled to patterned paper strips to resemble file folder tops. This clever use of the Springtime Tabs stamp brings so much color and fun to her page!
4. Accent a strong line with phrases: Suzanna’s clever “x” design created with patterned paper on her background creates a strong visual, and to accent the base of her strong, teal line, she added the repeated “excited about this” phrase in the same color, adding yet another element of interest to her page!
5. Create beautiful, custom embellishments: Jennifer blew us away by creating these beautiful, colorful flowers using our April 2020 cut files. She made them extra special, and added subtle color to them by using repeated phrases from the Springtime Tabs stamp!
Whether you simply create tabs to add a phrase or date to your project, stamp a phrase repeatedly on a background, or use our Springtime Tabs stamp to create custom embellishments, we know you’ll love using it to create your layouts, pocket pages, traveler’s notebook or planner spreads! Did you find a different way to use your stamp? Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #EllesStudio, or in our Elle’s Studio Facebook Group!